Green Needle Jasmine
Small leaf Yunnan grown green tea infused with Jasmine flowers. Sweet and light. Both the tea and the jasmine are grown in Ning'er County.
Basic Brewing Instructions:
- Loose green tea should be given a 10 second rinse with the same temperature water as used for brewing.
- 160˚-175˚ F water temperature.
- Use 1-2 teaspoons per 8oz. of filtered water
- Recommended first steeping of 1 minute. Add 30 seconds for each subsequent infusion up to 3 minutes.
- Tea brewing is meant to be a joyful exploration. There are no hard and fast rules. Experiment with the quantity of tea that you use, and steeping times. Enjoy discovering what your preferences are. They may change day to day.