This is a premium grade, large leaf green tea that is unrolled leaving the leaf and buds largely unbroken. The flavor is bold and nutty if brewed strong or crisp and refreshingly light if brewed delicately. It has a memorable tea flavor that is distinct amidst its other green counterparts making it a nice change of pace yet true to the characteristics of green tea that we love!
Basic Brewing Instructions:
- Loose green tea should be given a 10 second rinse with the same temperature water as used for brewing.
- 160˚-175˚ F water temperature.
- Use 1 Tablespoon per 8oz. of filtered water
- Recommended first steeping of 30 seconds. Add 15 seconds for each subsequent infusion up to 3 minutes.
- Tea brewing is meant to be a joyful exploration. There are no hard and fast rules. Experiment with the quantity of tea that you use, and steeping times. Enjoy discovering what your preferences are. They may change day to day.