Pure Bud Black Tea
This is an impressive high-grade of tender spring buds turned into a golden black tea. It is amazingly smooth and slightly sweet with hints of cocoa. Excellent as a morning brew to get your day going smoothly or to turn your afternoon into something you can groove to. This reliable mood lifter is sure to please. Make Pure Bud *your* bud!
Basic Brewing Instructions:
- Black tea should be given a 10 second rinse with the same temperature water as used for brewing.
- 208˚ F water temperature. (Just below boiling.)
- Use 1-2 tsp. per 8oz. depending on the strength desired.
- Recommended first steeping of 1minute. Add 1 minute for each subsequent steeping up to 5 minutes.
- Alternately, try one long steeping of 3-5 minutes.
- Tea brewing is meant to be a joyful exploration. There are no hard and fast rules. Experiment with the quantity of tea that you use, and steeping times. Enjoy discovering what your preferences are. They may change day to day.