Green Tea Galore
Green tea is loved and revered by millions around the world. If you want to try several really nice greens or need a gift that is sure to satisfy the tea enthusiast on your list, try this.
A $30 value for $25, you'll receive one ounce of each of the following:
Valley Peak - Slight nuttiness, delicate, sweet, refreshing.
Green Snail Spring - Thick, vegetal, potent, fresh.
Pine Needle - Buttery, full-bodied, unoaked Chardonnay.
Highest View - Aromatic, nutty, stimulating.
Basic Brewing Instructions:
- Loose green tea may be given a 5 to 10 second rinse with the same temperature water as used for brewing.
- 160˚-175˚ F water temperature.
- Use 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon per 8oz. of filtered water, depending on leaf volume.
- Recommended first steeping of 30 seconds. Add 15 seconds for each subsequent infusion up to 3 minutes.
- Tea brewing is meant to be a joyful exploration. There are no hard and fast rules. Experiment with the quantity of tea that you use, and steeping times. Enjoy discovering what your preferences are. They may change day to day.