A high grade oolong tea picked and dipped into Ginseng powder and then hand rolled and dry roasted. This unique tea is of the highest quality and will uphold to many, many steepings. It is excellent for a dry or sore throat, a wonderful energy-tonic, and a great all around tea. Slightly sweet and fully satisfying!
Basic Brewing Instructions:
- This Oolong tea should be given a 10-second rinse with the same temperature water as used for brewing.
- 208˚ F water temperature. This oolong is unique in that it requires higher temperature water (208˚-just below a full boil) because of the ginseng coating.
- Use 1 teaspoon per 8oz. of filtered water
- Start with 3 or 4 30-second infusions. Increase steeping time as ginseng dissolves and tea leaf begins to open.
- Tea brewing is meant to be a joyful exploration. There are no hard and fast rules. Experiment with the quantity of tea that you use, and steeping times. Enjoy discovering what your preferences are. They may change day to day.