Wild Arbor Buds
Although this amazing tea is pu’er leaf buds, it is best described and prepared as a white tea since it is picked in the spring and onlywith and sundried. No other processing takes place.
The liquor is clear and the flavor is sweet and floral with hints of pine. Complex flavors and yet so simple to enjoy. Mild and pleasant. This tea is rare and beautiful, as fresh as spring! Learn more about white tea here.
This is a wonderful example of a tea that will change and deepen in flavor over time. We recommend storing it airtight for the first year and then opening to the air for further aging as a pu'er tea.
Basic Brewing Instructions:
- Loose, white tea should be given a 10 second rinse with the same temperature water as used for brewing.
- 175-190˚ F water temperature.
- Use 1 Tbsp. per 8oz. of filtered water
- Recommended first steeping of 2 minutes. Add 1 to 2 minutes for each subsequent infusion.
- Tea brewing is meant to be a joyful exploration. There are no hard and fast rules. Experiment with the quantity of tea that you use, and steeping times. Enjoy discovering what your preferences are. They may change day to day.