Wide World of White Tea
White tea, the least processed of all types of tea. Gentle, warming and loves to be shared. High in antioxidants you or your giftee will benefit in many ways with this delightful white tea four pack!
Normally priced at $31, you can purchase this special gift pack for just $26. Share the love or get it for yourself as you explore the wide world of white tea! You'll receive one ounce of each of these tasty teas:
Wild Arbor Buds - Ultra-low caffeine. Sweet, floral, hints of pine.
White Peony - Hints of vanilla and oak, slight nuttiness, sweet.
White Night - Honey, smooth, thick mouthfeel.
Silver Needle - Classic white, rich and savory.
Basic Brewing Instructions:
- Loose, white tea may be given a 10 to 20-second rinse with the same temperature water as used for brewing.
- 175˚-185˚ F water temperature.
- Use 1 Tbsp. (3-4g) per 8oz. of filtered water.
- Recommended first steeping of 3 to 5 minutes. Add 30 seconds for each subsequent infusion until flavor recedes or you become waterlogged.
- Tea brewing is meant to be a joyful exploration. There are no hard and fast rules. Experiment with the quantity of tea that you use, and steeping times. Enjoy discovering what your preferences are. They may change day to day.